Finish color: – Natural Blue Finish
Primary Material: – 100% Waterproof and UV resistant. 900D Polyester with P.U.Coating
Secondary Material: – Metal Frame with Powder coating
Type: – Foldable, Reusable, Long Lasting, Waterproof, easy setup.
Suitable for: – Indoor and outdoor for promotional activities, weddings, events, camping, etc.
Foldable: – Yes
Size: – 10 x 10 Feet / 3 x 3 Meter and 10 x 20 Feet / 3 x 6 Meter
Water resistance: – Yes
Accessories included: – Frame, Top Cover, Free Dust Bag/ Cover.
Care Instructions: – Zero Maintenance
Key Features: – Heavy Duty and convenient, easy to remove and put in storage, no tool needed. Frame comes fully assembled, so setup takes 2 or 3 minutes by 2 adults
Seating Capacity: – Group of People
Wheeles included: – No
Bush included: – Yes
Maximum load capacity: – 120 Kg
Number of Tents: – 1 Unit
Delivery Condition: – New
Shape: – Square
Country of Origin: – India
Assembly: – DIY or Call Support – 8080939488
10 x 10 Feet / 3 x 3 Meter, 10 x 20 Feet / 3 x 6 Meter
We suggest to close the tent and put it in the cover for long-lasting usage.
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint-free cloth.
Warranty: - 6 Months.
Warranty Service Type: - Manufacturing Defects.
Not Covered in Warranty: - Physical Damage by the Buyer.