Finish color: – Pink Finish
Primary Material: – Leatherette
Secondary Material: – PVC pellets (Bean)
Type: – Living Room Furniture.
Suitable for: – Living Room, Bedroom.
Size: – H 37 x W 24 x D 24 ( All Dimensions are in inches)
Weight: – 2 Kg
Water resistance: – No
Accessories included: – Bean
Care Instructions: – Try and use a tablecloth To Clean.
Key Features: – Unwinding and are Fantastically on Edge Adding a Very Sprightly Atmosphere to your Living Space.
Seating Capacity: – Single Person
Maximum load capacity: – 80 Kg
Number of Bean Bag: – 1 Unit
Delivery Condition: – New
Assembly: – No Assembly Required
Real leather and faux leather bean bags should be cleaned as regularly as possible to prevent any buildup of dirt. For these products, try starting off with a damp cloth or wet wipe, then move on to use warm, soapy water if you find that any of the marks won’t budge.
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint-free cloth.
Warranty: - 6 Months.
Warranty Service Type: - Manufacturing Defects.
Not Covered in Warranty: - Physical Damage by the Buyer.