Finish color:- Natural Brown
Primary Material:- Metal
Secondary Material:- Solid Meranti Wood
Type:- Folding Bench, Outdoor Bench, Garden Bench.
Suitable for:- Indoor and Outdoor
Armrest Included:- Yes
Size:- Open H 30.75 x W 51.5 x D 61.25; Closed : H 34.5 x W 51.5 x D 29.5; Seating Height-17.75 (all dimensions in inches)
Weight:- 41 KG
Water resistance:- Yes
Accessories included: – No
Key Features:- All-weather Furniture
Seating Capacity:- 4 to 6 Person
Wheeles included:- No
Bush included:- Yes
Armrest Included:- No
Maximum load capacity:- 300 Kg
Number of tables:- 1
Delivery Condition:- New
Country of Origin:- Malaysia
Assembly:- Carpenter Assembly, DIY or Call Support – 8080939488
This Furniture was Treated with Teak Oil at the Factory. To Maintain the Original Appearance, You Need to Treat the Product with a Suitable Wood Oil Several Times a Year. Please Store your Furniture Indoors during the Winter Months to Maintain the Appearance.
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint-free cloth.
Warranty: - 6 Months.
Warranty Service Type: - Manufacturing Defects.
Not Covered in Warranty: - Physical Damage by the Buyer.