Finish color:- Red & Black
Primary Material:- Metal Powder Coated
Secondary Material:- Seat And Back Cushion
Type:- Living Room Bed, Bedroom.
Suitable for:- Indoor
Armrest Included:- Yes
6’x 5′ Open 1 Trolley
6′ x 6′ Open 1 Trolley
6′ x 5′ Open 2 Trolley
6′ x 6′ Open 2 Trolley
Weight:- 30 KG
Water resistance:- No
Accessories included: – No
Key Features:- Comfortable Seating and Sleeping
Seating Capacity:- 3 Person
Wheeles included:- No
Bush included:- Yes
Armrest Included:- Yes
Shape:- Rectangle & Square
Maximum load capacity:- 300 Kg
Number of Beds: – 1
Delivery Condition:- New
Country of Origin:- India
Assembly:- Carpenter Assembly, DIY or Call Support – 8080939488
6 x 5 Open 1 Trolly, 6 x 5 Open 2 Trolly, 6 x 6 Open 1 Trolly, 6 x 6 Open 2 Trolly
Vacuum your sofa upholstery to draw out all the loose dust and dirt from both under and above the surface. Use a soft brush attachment and gentle movements for this task to avoid scratching or marking the material.
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint-free cloth.
Warranty: - 6 Months.
Warranty Service Type: - Manufacturing Defects.
Not Covered in Warranty: - Physical Damage by the Buyer.