Finish color: – Black
Primary Material: – MS Metal Frame Powder Coated
Secondary Material: – Nylon Mesh Back & Seating- Wooden + Cushion Fabric
Frame Material: – Plastic
Type: – Office Chair, Office Furniture
Suitable for: – Office, Home.
Foldable: – No
Size: – H 39.5 x W 19 x D 18 Seating Height: 18.5 – 21.5 (all dimensions are in inches)
Weight: – 10 Kg
Water resistance: – No
Accessories included: – No
Care Instructions: – Zero Maintenance
Key Features: – Comfortable Seat & Height Adjustable & Five Prong Legs
Head Rest: – No
Seating Capacity: – One Person
Number of Castors: – 5
Castor Material: – Nylone
Bush included: – Yes
Armrest Included: – Yes
Maximum load capacity: – 120 Kg (per Chair)
Number of chairs: – 1 Unit
Revolving Chair: – Yes
Adjustable Height Range: – 4 inches
Reclining Back: – Yes
Reclining Degree: – 40 Degrees
Legs Material: – Nylon Base
Foam Density: – 45
Delivery Condition: – New
Shape: – Square
Country of Origin: – India
Assembly: – DIY or Call Support – 8080939488
A soft cloth and a solution of water and a mild detergent will help get rid of any persistent spots. Be sure to wipe gently and always wipe dry.
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint-free cloth.
Warranty: - 6 Months.
Warranty Service Type: - Manufacturing Defects.
Not Covered in Warranty: - Physical Damage by the Buyer.